Friday, February 22, 2013

Is it Spring yet?

The crazy weather we have had here in Indy is ridicules.  One day it was 60 degrees and the next day it was like 28 degrees.  Yesterday we had a miner ice storm and who knows what the weather will be like tomorrow.  At this point I cant wait for Spring to be here.  So like I mentioned last blog post I did some decorations for a Baby Shower my mom held at work for one of her former employees.  So I hope you enjoy them.   I did notice while I was downloading the pictures I completely forgot to take a pic of the card I made for her.  Sometimes I am so goofy. 

02-13Now these weren't made with my Cricut I actually found the pattern for the baby shoes online and then I cut them out and put them together.  The actual pattern was a lot bigger then I wanted so I shrank it down to I think 50%.  These were made to hold m&ms and Hershey kisses to hand out to the guests as party favors.

02-2013This set of baby shoes I made for the mother-to-be as a memento of the baby shower.  These were made using the same baby shoe pattern with shrinking the size down to like 75%.  Now these were a lot harder to do because they are so small, but they were really cute.

2-10-13These were made with the Cricut Machine.  The baby carriages, bottles & pacifiers were used on the table as decorations.  I made a little stand with scrap paper and glued it on the backs. 

All the decorations were a big hit.  Mom said whatever the mother-to-be didn’t want the other guest wanted them.  I hope you enjoyed the pics.  If you would like a copy of the baby shoe pattern please let me know and I can send you a copy of it or can look up the link to the actual pattern (the full size) and pass it onto you.  Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful weekend.  Until my next rambling :)

All Supplies are Stampin’ Up! unless otherwise stated:

Baby Shoes:

Paper: Misc.  Designer Series Paper

Other: Flowers (Other), Jewels (Other)

Table Decorations:

Cardstock: Whisper White, So Saffron, Basic Black, Cameo Coral, Pixie Pink

Other: Watercolor Crayons (Retired), Google Eyes (Other), White Gel Pen (Other)

No comments: