Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Love when UPS brings Goodies

I got my SU! order yesterday.  Its my first order this year and it was a big one.  I was so excited when he came to work with my order.  Couldn’t really do anything with it other then drool on it until I got home.  I got home didn’t really get to do anything with it either other then take a few pics to share with you.  So as I am sitting here typing this my goodies still sit in my craftroom waiting for me to play with them and I don’t think (as sad as this is) I will be able to play with them until Saturday.  But I have several ideas dancing around my head, so at least when I do get to play I have a plan.  So without any more rambling see what I got….007I did label these since for some reason the picture didn’t come out to well.  So if you click on the pic you can see what all Sizzix I ordered from the Spring Catalog.  I think the sizzix stuff was what I was most excitied about getting.

009I only ordered 2 punches.  One was a freebie because of Salebration I got the mini label punch.  The butterfly punch is from the Spring Catalog.

010 Stamps.  Some from the Spring Catalog, Salebration and Hostess Items.

011I also ordered the skinny bags (they are big enough to hold a pretzel rod).  I got glimmer paper free (2 sheets) and Designer Series Paper also a Salebration freebie.

So that’s all I got I didn’t think I did to bad.  So once I get a chance to play I will post what I made. 

Come back tomorrow I have a Birthday Card I made for my Cousin’s Birthday that was over the weekend.  Hope you have a wonderful evening and until my next rambling :)

No comments: