Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Birthday Card & Gift

Good Evening all, hope you had a wonderful day.   I just realized today that I forgot to come back and put on here a Birthday Card I made for my SIL and the Snowman light that I made after Christmas.  I have no excuse other then being lazy for not coming back and saying Hi and look what I made.  I also have a few other things I made last week for a baby shower my mom had for a former employee.  Those pictures I have yet to upload onto my computer.  Hopefully I can do that in the next few days and get them posted.  Okay enough of my blah blah blahing.  So without any further rambling here is the Birthday Card.

laura's b-day card 2013I love this stamp.  Its not only really cute but its fun to color.  I used mostly retired cardstock from SU! for this card.  I've been trying to use up the older cardstock and scraps I have.

snowman light 2The snowman you probably have seen all over the net during Christmas time.  Its made from those battery operated flickering candles.  My mom got a big box of them on clearance after Christmas so I thought I would make one.  Its super easy and really cute.  My mom had me make it for my SIL as a birthday present. 

Well I hope you have a wonderful week.  Thanks for stopping by.  Until my next rambling :)

*Oh and if you find something on my blog you like and want to pin it, you can do that on my side bar there is a pin it button just click it and pin away. *

 

Supplies:

Birthday Card:

Stamp: Unknown

Cardstock: Designer Paper (Retired SU!), Lavender Lace (Retired SU!)

Ink: Memento Black

Other: Misc. Copics, Dazzling Diamond Glitter (SU!)

 

Snowman:

Cardstock: Basic Black (SU!), Garden Green (SU!)

Punches: Word Window (SU!), Owl (SU!)

Other: Black Jewels (Archivers), Red Flower Jewel (Michaels), Ribbon (Michaels), Orange Sharpie for nose (Other), Battery Operated Candle (Christmas Tree Store)

No comments: