Saturday, February 02, 2013

Winter Blahs = Spring Cards

Good evening all.  Hope all is well with you and your family.  All is well here in my household.  Just wishing Spring would hurry up and arrive.  I'm so getting tired of cold & snow.  So I thought with all the snow & cold I would make some bright and Spring cards for a couple of my mom’s employees that are moving on.  I haven't had a lot of time to spend in my craft room lately because its being used as a bedroom right now, hopefully when all has settled around here I can once again get into it and create.  I have had so many ideas for cards running thru my head that I want to get in my craft room and be creative.  So without anymore rambling I will show you the Spring cards.

2013 Not sure I really like the saying, but I don’t really have a stamp that said “ So Long” so I had to settle on stickers.

janet's goodbye card This one was fun to make but took a little time to glue the butterflies on the card.  The card also shimmers in the light but doesn't show up to well in the picture.  Also wasn’t sure if I liked it to much because there seemed to be to many butterflies on it, but everyone else thought it looked good. 

Well I hope you enjoyed the cards.  Have a wonderful weekend.  Check back later this week because I have a birthday card and a snowman light to share with you.  Until my next rambling :)

 

All Supplies are Stampin’ Up! unless otherwise stated:

So Long Card:

Cardstock: Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Garden Green

Stamp: Flowering Flourishes, Papillon Potpourri

Ink: Garden Green, Black (memento), Elegant Butterfly Punch, 1 3/4”  Scallop Circle,  Bitty Banners Framelits,  3/4” circle

Other: Stickers (Michaels), Misc. Copic Markers

 

Congratulations Card:

Cardstock: Whisper White, Cameo Coral, Real Red, So Saffron, Yoyo Yellow, Melon Mamba, Pixie Pink

Ink: Black (memento), Bashful Blue

Stamps: Well Scripted

Other: Glimmer Mist (Tattered Angels), Beautiful Wings Embosslits

No comments: