Sunday, December 09, 2012

Christmas Cards 2012

Good Sunday Morning to you all.  I have a few Christmas Cards to share with you all.  Neither of the ones I'm going to show you are our Christmas Cards this year that will have to wait until later this week, that way I'm sure everyone has gotten them and I don’t ruin the surprise.  I hope everyone is having a nice December.  We are kind of behind in the whole Christmas decorating and other stuff.  So far we have the spiral trees we decorate our front yard up, but decided we weren't going to decorate the outside of the house with lights this year.  I did decorate the inside of the house kind of, we don’t have the tree up.  Its out in the living room just still chilling in the storage box.  Hopefully this week we might get it up.  I at least got the cards done just need them addressed and mailed out.  Without anymore rambling here are 2 Cards I have made for fun.  Hope you enjoy.

Santa 2012 The Santa Stamp is actually my moms but I borrowed it and had some fun making this card.

Christmas Santa 2012 This one I think is my favorite, it took a little bit to make.  I got the idea from Valita at http://valitasfreshfolds.blogspot.com/2012/11/ive-been-published-glittery-santa.html.  I changed mine just a little bit because I didn’t have a few items that she used.  I also flocked his mustache.  But I think its super cute and I might just keep him and not send him out.  I'm actually thinking of making him into a ornament for our Christmas Tree.  If I get a chance I will try and make a video on how I made the Santa ornament above.  If you follow the link above Valita made a video on how she did it.

Well that’s all I have to share for today.  Check back later in the week and I will share with you our Christmas card and also share with you my rearranged Craftroom.  Which has once again became my favorite room in my house.  More on that later.  Have a wonderful Sunday and a wonderful week.  Until my next rambling :)

Supplies:  for Santa Card:

Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Real Red (Stampin Up)                                                                           

Ink: Black (Memento), Real Red (Stampin Up), Versamark

Stamps: Santa (Michaels), Four the Holidays (Stampin Up retired)

Other: Poinsettia Embossing Folder (Stampin Up), Glitter Mist (Tattered Angels), Misc. Colored Pencils (Primas), Glitter Pen (Michaels)

 

Supplies: Santa Ornament:

Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Black (Stampin Up), White, Cranberry, Green (Michaels)

Ink: Pink Pirouette (Stampin Up)

Dies: 2012 Heirloom Ornament (Spellbinders Nestabilities)

Punches: Window Punch, 1 3/8 circle punch, 3/4 circle punch, 1/4 circle punch (Stampin Up), Holly Leaf (Martha Stewart)

Other: Flocking (Other), Jewel (Stampin Up-clear one colored with sharpie), Heart for hat (used Friskers template)

No comments: