Friday, December 14, 2012

Our Christmas Card

So I figure by now everyone I send Christmas Cards to should have them by now. So I thought I would share the card with all of you.  This is the 1st year that I made everyone the same card, I usually make everyone a different card.  This year it just wasn’t going to happen.  So much has gone on that I just couldn't come up with different ideas.  I will have to make it up to everyone next year.  I really did enjoy making the card, its super easy.  The picture doesn't show it but I sprayed Glimmer Mist to give it the sparkle like snow.  The card looks a lot better in person then in the pic. So without anymore rambling here is the card:

Misc 025  I was planning on making a video to share with you on how I made the card but I haven’t gotten around to it yet.  I’m hoping to make it Monday night and get it posted.  So I hope you will check back for that video.  I hope everyone has a wonderful night and weekend.  Until my next rambling :)

Supplies:

Stamps: Lovely as a Tree, Four the Holiday (Stampin Up)

Ink: Black (Memento), Marina Mist, Bashful Blue (Stampin Up)

Cardstock: Whisper White, Bashful Blue (Stampin Up)

Other: White Color Pencil (Other), Glimmer Mist (Tattered Angels)

No comments: