Friday, September 21, 2012

It’s My Favorite Time of Year

Fall.  I love fall, the cool temps, the changing of the leaves and the best part is Halloween.  My Favorite Holiday!!!!!  So I have a Halloween Card to share with you today.  The stamp set that was used my parents gave me for Christmas.  It has been sitting on my stamping shelf waiting to be used and I finally broke it out the other day and made 2 cards.  I am only going to share 1 with you right now because the pic I took of the other one didn’t turn out.  So once I get around to it I will share that one with you along with some other Halloween Creations I have made.  So with out any further rambling here is the card:

Dietz Lake Summer 2012 001  Isn't the stamps cute.  I had a lot of fun coloring the stamp images.  I think that’s what I'm hooked on right now, coloring.  Its so relaxing.  So its getting ready to storm here so I must hurry up and sign off.  Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.      Until my next rambling :)

 

Supplies are all Stampin’ Up! unless otherwise stated:

Stamps: Recollections Halloween Trick or Treat (other)

Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie

Inks: Black Stazon, Pumpkin Pie

Other: Various Copic Markers (other), Black Rhinestone (other), Crystal Effects

No comments: