Friday, June 22, 2012

A No Pic Update

Hi all, so wanted to touch base with you and update you on whats new.  I have been kind of busy in my craftroom here lately.  I made 25 toad nugget holders for my mom's work.  They didnt use them to hold candy nope they used them to hold little scrolls.  I unfortunatly didnt take a single pick.  When she goes back to work next week I will go in and get a pic to share with you all.  I also have been making cards for a couple of birthday's, graduation and just because cards.  Which I will post pics of those here hopefully this weekend.  Im ording stuff from SU! next weekend to start making my swaps for convention which my wonderful upline is going to take and pass out--Thank you Kathy!!  Talk about waiting to the last minute to order stuff.  I have until the end of the month to order or I go into pending next month.  Dont you hate it when you get paid and have extra money and you have it all planned out where you are going to spend it and then in my case the Light Co throws a wrench into your plans.  Darn light co but what could I do I need power ;)  So when I receive my goodies from SU I will post a pic.  I am also hoping to start getting on here and posting a lot more and yes I know I keep saying that but things are better and Im back in my stamp room almost everynight and I have ideas floating in my head which its been a long time since that's happened.  Sorry for no pics, but next week I will get them posted.  Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and if you know of any kind of rain dance do one for all the states that desperatly need rain (like here in Indiana) cause we all need it.  Until my next rambling :)

P.S. Thanks to you all who posted a comment on my last post.  I really appreciated it.

No comments: