Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Please leave a Comment

I'm taking a comment poll, manly because I have no idea how to make a poll where you just pick a option.  What I would like those of you who read my blog to do is leave me a comment about visiting my blog. Do you visit daily,weekly, monthly, or a couple times a year. What do you enjoy about my blog.  Just things like that.  I'm trying to decide, how often I should update my blog based on reader comments and f there is even anyone who still reads my blog or if I should just let it go.  I thank you for your time in taking/leaving a comment.  I hope to go thru the feedback from you all and make a decision very soon.  Have a wonderful day.  

2 comments:

Sacha said...

Hey Jen,

I have your blog on my google reader and when I am caught up on reading I could potentially read it everyday. However I am hardly ever caught up which is obvious considering you posted this almost a month ago and I am just responding now. I enjoy reading blogs that post projects using Stampin' Up! products. I am mostly a scrapbooker so I love seeing layouts but I also dabble in cards so I like those too :) Anyways, I hope this helps.

Anonymous said...

i do read blogs through bloglines. i have all my favorite in 1 place and i read them when i have a grandkid free weekend.