Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Good Afternoon

I have a card to share with you.  I made this for my parents anniversary which is in July.  It’s very simple and easy card.  I used 2 colors and 2 punches and that’s it.  If I make another one like this I think I might rethink how I would place the flowers.  So I hope you enjoy the card.

06-2012

The more I look at it the more I’m thinking of redoing it and placing the flowers a little better.  I’m hoping to work on some more cards tonight since there really isn't anything I can do outside.  Here like almost everywhere else its hot, dry and icky out.  My usual routine every night has been come home from work make dinner then go outside and hose down(water) the plants and the few bushes we have.  Then water just the grass by the road (incase someone throws out a lit cig).  Then I come in and watch TV  or work in the craftroom.  Boy do we know how to live a exciting life in this house Smile 

I hope everyone has a wonderful night.  Until my next rambling :)

 

Card Instructions:

Punched flower using Blossom Punch and put Designer Series Paper behind it (cut it just big enough to put behind both flowers)

Then Punched another flower out using Blossom Punch and used the negative as a mask and daubed color around & in it to make the other flowers (does that make sense?)

If you have any questions please let me know.

Card Supplies are all Stampin’ Up! unless otherwise noted:

Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Designer Series Paper (retired)

Inks: Black Stazon, Riding Hood Red, Crumb Cake

Punches: Modern Label, Blossom

No comments: