Saturday, July 07, 2012

Gotta Love A/C

Well at least if you are in one of the several states that the temps are 104 or more.  Here in Indy this I believe is the 5th day of 100+ temps.  Oh how we need cooler and rainy days.  Went out and bought another birdbath for the poor birds.  We now have one in front and one in back.  I love watching the birds splashing around in them.  Any who you didn’t come here to read about hot weather, birds or the a/c.  You want to see what I have been up to.  So with out any further rambling….. I finally got a pic or should I say my mom got the pic of the Toads I made for her and the people that work with her. 

Toad Stand I got the idea from several different blogs that very talented ladies made (I'm sorry I don’t remember who’s blog I got the idea from, if its you let me know and I will give you credit).  Its super easy and they are actually made to hold nugget candy bars, but my mom needed them to hold little scrolls.  The funny thing is that after I made 25 of these and started packing them up to take to her I noticed that some of the Toads eyes were funny, like the one above.  They were a great hit.

The next pick is a sneak peek of the Swaps I'm making for Convention.  I have the 1st 50 done and now I'm just waiting on my SU order to come in on Monday (its arriving a day early) so I can do my other 50.  Once I have them all done I will share a pic of them with you all.

Swaps 2012 (3)Can you see them laying on my cabinet top?  I did 50 in 5 different colors.  They were super easy and fun to make.  When I share them with you next weekend I will let you know what I used.  Until then hope everyone stays cool and have a wonderful weekend.  Until my next rambling :)

 

All Supplies used are Stampin’ Up! unless otherwise stated:

 Toad Stand:

Paper: Creamy Carmel (retired). Whisper White, Basic Black

Inks: Creamy Carmel (retired), Close to Coco (retired)

Punches: Wide Oval, Large Oval, Spring Flower Bouquet (retired), 3/4 Circle, 1/2 circle, 1/4 circle (retired)

Other: Dots Embossing Folder, White Gel Pen

No comments: