Friday, February 17, 2012

A Short Post & a Card

So I was planning on have a couple Easter Cards to share with you tonight, but plans changed and wasn’t able to make anything.  I was also hoping to be able to do a few other projects to share with you this weekend, but that’s not going to be possible.  So come hopefully Monday I will have stuff for you.  See when my BF son comes to stay with us on weekends I lose my Craft room because that’s the room he sleeps in and hangs out in.  So that is why I don’t have anything other then 1 card to share with you tonight, but I figure it’s a small sacrifice for me so he can have a room when he comes over.  Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.  Until my next rambling :)

003 (4) I just fell in love with this Easter Bunny.  Actually the whole stamp set is really cute for Easter Cards. All supplies are Stampin’ Up! unless otherwise noted: Everybunny Stamp Set, Baroque Motifs Stamp, Pretty in Pink Cardstock, Chocolate Chip Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock, Markers (Local Store), Chocolate Chip Marker, Pretty in Pink Marker, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Modern Label Punch, White Uni-ball Signo Gel Pen, Color Spritzer Tool, Basic Black Ink, Pretty in Pink Ink

*Have you ever wanted to sign up with Stampin’ Up! ?  Now is the time ask me for more information.

No comments: