Thursday, February 16, 2012

Christmas in February?

Didn’t get a card done last night so I thought I would share with you some of the projects & cards I made for Christmas.  I hope you enjoy & hope you come back tomorrow and I will have some Easter cards to share with you.  Have a good evening.  Until my next rambling :)

001 Made 4 of these for my cousin’s to hold the money I give them for Christmas.  I got the Elf punch idea from? (I’m sorry I don’t remember who I got the idea from, once I find it I will give u credit).  All Supplies are Stampin’ Up! unless otherwise noted: Real Red Cardstock, Garden Green Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock, Kraft Cardstock (Retired), Basic Black Cardstock, Matchbox Sizzix, Ornament Punch, Bird Builder Punch, Modern Label Punch, Circle Punch, Garden Green Ink, Pretty in Pink Ink, Markers (Other), Glitter Pen (Other), Uni-ball Signo White Gel Pen

 

004 Made 4 of these for my mom to give to my cousin’s to hold the money she gave them.  My cousins are hard to shop for so we always give them money for Christmas.  I also got this idea from someone else’s blog (but again I don’t remember who it was).  All supplies are Stampin’ Up! unless otherwise noted: Real Red Cardstock, Basic Black Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock, Pillow Case Sizzix, Square Punch, Marker (Other), Jewels (Other)

 

12-06-11 020I made these for my mom to hand out at work.  I saw several different versions of these online.  All supplies are Stampin’ Up! unless otherwise stated: Stocking Punch (Retired from Holiday Mini), Swirls Scribbles Sizzlits Die, Owl Builder Punch, Wiggle Eye (Craft Store), Ribbon (Craft Store), Glitter (Craft Store), Chocolate Chip Cardstock, Pattern Paper (Craft Store)

 

 

Have you ever wanted to sign up with Stampin’ Up! ?  Now is the time ask me for more information.

No comments: