Thursday, February 23, 2012

Good Golly, Miss Molly

Were in the world did the time go.  I swear it was just Friday.  I actually have 2 things to share with you.  I made these on Sunday and had all intentions to put them on the blog Monday, but I got busy.  This time of year I really don’t like or at least around here in Indy.  Its one of those months that one day its cold and gloomy out and the next its almost 60, sunny and just plan beautiful outside.  One of those beautiful days was yesterday, I actually had my windows open for a little while to air out my house.  Now its back to being cold.  Come on spring I'm so ready for you to be here so I can be outside getting my yard ready for flowers & hummingbirds.  Ok I'm done rambling :)  So the items I want to share with you is something I made for my mom.  I hope you enjoy.  Have a wonderful evening.  Until my next rambling :)

002This is a desk name plate for my mom.  She is thinking about having me make some for her employees desks.  They are really simple to do and fun.  All Supplies are Stampin’ Up! unless otherwise noted:  Designer Series Paper (2011-2013 In Color), Worm Stamp from First Day (Retired), Whisper White Cardstock, Basic Black Cardstock, Markers (Other), Frame (local store), Name (Other Die Cutting Machine).

006Mom saw these at a store the other day and I told her I could make them.  The store ones were a lot nicer then mine and you could actually tell theirs were roses.  That’s what the flowers are supposed to be.  I must work on these a little more. All supplies are Stampin’ Up! unless otherwise noted: Whisper White Cardstock, Glorious Green Cardstock, Pixie Pink Ink, Punch (Local Craft Store)

*Have you ever wanted to sign up with Stampin’ Up! ?  Now is the time ask me for more information.

No comments: