Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Kitchen Frame to Share

Good Afternoon all.  Its cloudy & raining here in Indy today.  Yesterday we had snow on the ground today its all gone.  I’m so loving the winter we are having here.  We have had a little bit of snow which I really don’t like but we have been lucky that it only stays on the ground for about a day.  Why cant all winters be like this.  So you didn’t come here for a weather report did you.  I have a frame to share with you that I made for my Kitchen.  Its like the name frames everyone has made.  It was super easy to make once I figured out what color I wanted to use for the background.  I'm hoping to be able to put some in a friends store to sell, of course I will custom make them for the customer/client.  The only thing I have to figure out is where to get the frames.  The frame I used on mine is one I’ve had for awhile.  The really cool thing is my mom already placed an order with me for one to go in her kitchen.  Got to love family.  So without anymore rambling here is the pic.

Kitchen sign 2Supplies are all Stampin’ Up! unless otherwise noted:  Chef (Viola Retired), Markers (Other), Pattern Designer Series Paper Stack (2011-2012 In Color), Whisper White Cardstock, Basic Black Cardstock, Frame (Other)

If you would like to order a Custom Sign let me know.

Hope you come back tomorrow.  I’m not sure if I’m going to be working on anything tonight but if not I will share with you the Christmas Cards & boxes I made.  Hope you have a wonderful evening.  Until my next rambling :)

Have you ever wanted to sign up with Stampin’ Up! ?  Now is the time ask me for more information.

No comments: