Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Long over due

Hi, miss me?  Probably not.  I really haven't been very good at keeping up with my blog in several months.  I'm truly sorry about that.  All will be changing here over the next several weeks to a month.  I'm redoing everything.  My blog, my outlook on crafting everything.  I had surgery back in October and was doing ok for a few days afterwards then a complication came about and was back in the hospital for a few more days.  Now I'm better, actually I'm back to my old self other then having to take blood thinner pills until April (at least I'm hoping to be off them by then).  So in the last couple of weeks I have been looking into my crafting, stampin up and other things.  I noticed that I really miss crafting, stampin up and my blog.  I really enjoyed sharing what I do, with those of you who came here to look & hopefully learn a technique.  So if those of you who stayed with me thru my MIA period I hope you like what you will be seeing in the upcoming weeks & month.  Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year.  Hope everyone has a wonderful week and if you are here in Indy hope you get to enjoy all the Super Bowl stuff that's going on Downtown.  Until my next Rambling :)

No comments: