Friday, September 23, 2011

A Halloween Card

I made the card a couple weeks ago.  If you don’t know Halloween is one of my favorite holidays.  I cant wait for the day to get here each year.  We decorate the whole house, inside and out.  This year will be a little different.  Because I goofily (is that even a word?) scheduled my surgery 6 days before Halloween.  So we will be decorating early and I'm not sure but I'm really hoping I can move around and answer the door for the Trick-or-Treater’s.  Which I'm hoping that since we live in a neighborhood with a lots of kids we will have a lot of little monsters, witches, ghost and whatever else the kids dress up like now a days.  So this weekend we will be busy working in the yard, putting the summer stuff up that’s outside and decorating the yard and boy will BF be surprised when I tell him the plans for the weekend :)  He usually doesn't complain he just goes with it.  He is so good at humoring me.  So I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.  Around here its some of the schools Homecomings.  The High School I went to is having there homecoming tonight along with a parade.  I must confuse I have never gone to the Homecoming not even when I was in school, it just wasn’t my thing.  Ok I'm rambling…..so here is the card.  Enjoy!

005 (2)

Hope everyone has a wonderful night.  Until my next rambling :)

 

Card Supplies: All Supplies are Stampin’ Up! unless otherwise stated

Cardstock: Basic Black, Vellum (other), Whisper White, Dusty Durango (retired)

Inks: Basic Black, Whisper White Craft

Stamps: Wicked Cool, Eeek! (Other)

Other: Glimmer Mist (Tattered Angels)

No comments: