Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A Card to make you think of….

Christmas.  I really don’t know what is up with the weather here in Indy but the card is perfect that I'm sharing with you today.  See its really hot out today.  Its 90 today, yesterday was 87, last week it was in the 60’s as highs and 50’s as lows.  That is the one thing about the Fall in Indy you go thru all the seasons in 1 week.  I've lived here long enough to always know to leave out pants and sweatshirts when its summer and always leave out some shorts and cooler clothes for winter.  Like last year on New Years Eve it was in the 80’s, which is really strange.  Ok enough with the weather.  Sorry it took so long to get the card up but I could get a good picture and I also couldn’t get on the computer.  But I guess its better late then never right :)

Hope everyone enjoys the card.  I liked doing the Christmas card cause I have already started getting presents for Christmas.  I know you probably think why in the world would you be getting presents this early.  The reason I am is because we have had a little extra money lately so we decided to put the money towards Christmas.  Which unlike last year when we couldn’t really get any Christmas presents for anyone, I wanted to make up for it.  Especially his son.

Ok I'm really rambling today.  I’ll stop and show the card.  The card really sparkles in light, cause of the Glimmer Mist.  I stamped the Snowflakes in Whisper White for the background and then misted the sparkle on the card.  I'm not to fond of the red mist on the saying but I thought it needed something, but if I make another one I'm thinking of leaving the red mist off.  I took a sponge and swiped around the edges of the whisper white cardstock with Tea Leaf green ink.

pics 039

Again I hope you enjoy.  Have a wonderful evening.  Until my next rambling :)

 

Card Supplies: All are Stampin’ Up! unless otherwise stated

Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White

Inks: Basic Black, Whisper White Craft, Tea Leaf Green (Versamark Ink)

Stamps: Snow Swirled

Other: Glimmer Mist (Tattered Angels),  Retired Ribbon

No comments: