Sunday, August 28, 2011

Wanted to share…

A card with you.  I am trying to get into the habit of making a card or 2 every evening.  I have noticed lately that after dinner I have just been sitting in front of the TV until bedtime.  Well I decided I'm kind of bored with that.  So I started yesterday evening to make a habit that after my shows end instead of flipping from station  to station watching reruns etc. that I will be more productive and play with my very neglected stamping stuff.  I think some of my problem is I just don’t have the creativity like I use to.  Some of that could be that I no longer am with Stampin’ Up! which I'm hoping that will change here soon.  Anyway, I'm going to try this card or 2 a evening thing and try posting online the following afternoon.  Some of the reason I have to wait to post the following afternoon is because my loving BF comes home from work and plays pool online and so the only time I have to get online is when I get home from work which happens to be a couple hours before he gets home.  I'm hoping my plan does work out.  Another reason I'm going to start doing this is I will be having surgery in a couple of weeks and I wont be able to do much so I'm hoping the one thing I will be able to do is make cards and post.  I wont bore you with the details on my health right now, but I will say that hopefully after my surgery everything will be much much better.  Ok I have rambled enough for one evening and I wont bore you no more.  So without further blah blah blahing here is the card.  Not sure if you can see the glimmer on the card and on the flower, it really sparkles better in real life then in pic.

006 (2)

I hope you enjoy it and there will be more to come.  Hopefully some cool ideas and techniques.  Hope everyone has a wonderful week.  I also have been praying for those of you who are on the East Coast that all is well and everyone is safe with all that mother nature has been throwing your way.  Until my next rambling :)

 

Card Supplies: (All Supplies Are SU! unless otherwise stated)

Cardstock: Kraft (retired), Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White, Apricot Appeal (retired)

Stamps: One of a Kind (retired), Baroque Motifs

Inks: Elegant Eggplant, Basic Black

Other: Babble (other), Glimmer Mist (Tattered Angels), Blossom Party Original Die, Designer Label

No comments: