Monday, August 29, 2011

Good Afternoon All

So today was a usual Monday.  Went to the Dr. then went to work which took longer then normal.  See they are tearing up the main road I take to work so I have to be creative and cut thru neighborhoods to get to work.  Usually if I go from home straight to work it takes like 15min and that’s taking either way.  But coming home sometimes can take longer.  I take the same way back but with the schools getting out and more people going the same way I go it takes longer.  I think more people have figured out my cut thru to get around the construction.  Anyway no one wants to hear about my drive to and from work do you.  So I have another card to share with you today.  Its just a everyday kind of card.  I have been trying to do different cards each day.  Like I have done a Halloween card which I will share with you tomorrow and I did a Christmas card last night.  I think the next one I will do is a Fall/Thanksgiving card.  I'm not sure yet.  So any who…without any more rambling here is the card.

008 (2)

I hope you enjoy.  Have a wonderful evening.  Until my next rambling :)

 

Card Supplies: all are Stampin’ Up! unless otherwise stated

Cardstock: Kraft (retired), Whisper White, Bravo Burgundy

Inks: Basic Black, Crumb Cake

Stamp: Other (Archivers)

Other: Glimmer Mist (Tattered Angels), Markers (Copics)

No comments: