Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A Spooky Card for you today

Sorry about yesterday had a few computer issues and also went out on a double date with my honey and my parents to go see Harry Potter.  I like this card but I think I probably could have done something more to make it spookier.  I think I might revamp it for Halloween.  This post is going to be a little shorter I have Hummingbirds who need there feeders cleaned out and refilled.  We have one of the Hummingbird feeders by our picture window and its really cool watching them.  Ok Ill stop rambling and get on with the picture of the card.

007 (2)

Hope you enjoy.  Have a good evening. Until my next rambling :)

 

Card Supplies: All are Stampin’ Up! unless otherwise stated

Cardstock: Kraft (retired), Whisper White, Basic Black

Ink: Crumble Cake, Walnut Stain (Distress Ink), Black Soot (Distress Ink)

Stamp: Vintage Seasons ( Tattered Angels), Glimmer Screen (Tattered Angels)

Other: Ghost (Cricut Cartridge Happy Hauntings), Glitter Mist (Tattered Angels)

No comments: