Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother’s Day

It’s a miracle I actually have blogged 2 days in a row.  So as promised here is the Mother’s Day card I made for my mom.  the card base idea came from Splitcoaststampers site.  Its an easy card to do but for whatever reason I messed it up, luckily you cant really tell in the pic :)  The wording and the woman is all done using the cricut.  I hope all you Mother’s out there had a wonderful Mother’s Day.  So without anymore rambling here is the pic.  Have a wonderful evening.  Until my next rambling :)

Moms Day Card

All Supplies used are Stampin’ Up! unless otherwise stated:

Cardstock: Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Retired DSP

Other (Cricut): Wording from Stamping Cartridge, Woman from Country Life Cartridge, heart jewel (other)

No comments: