Monday, May 09, 2011

Finally the Easter Card

I have finally started feeling much better.  So I thought I would finally sit down and get the card I made for my parents for Easter up here.  I got the idea from another blogger and I’m sorry but I don’t remember who I got the idea off of (if its you let me know and I will give you credit).  I also have another card I made for my mom for Mothers Day to put up here, but that will have to wait until tomorrow.  I hope you enjoy the card and if you have any questions let me know.  Have a wonderful evening.  Until my next rambling :)

easter bunny card

Supplies are all Stampin’ Up! unless otherwise noted:

Cardstock: So Saffron, Creamy Carmel, Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Pixie Pink, Basic Black & Various DSP

Ink: Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Regal Rose

Punches: Large Oval, Small Oval, 1/2” Circle, 3/4” Circle, 1 3/4” Circle, Wide Oval

Other (other): Small Pom-Pom, Eyelet & Black Marker

No comments: