Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Weekends were do they go?

Just wanted to update we moved into our New place this weekend & we kind of unpacked somethings. We still have stuff in the garage from our old place & I still have a lot of stuff still at my parents house. But we at least hacve the majority of it at the new home. But still I think I was cheated out of the weekend. We started moving stuff Thursday and I swear in just a few hours it was Tuesday and time to go back to work. At this rate this time next year we might be settled into the new house. We did take a break on Sunday and watched the fireworks from Downtown Indy from our front yard, we also could see neighborhood fireworks shows and some from another community firworks show. All of that and didnt spend or waste a ounce of gas. Hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July. Im hoping soon I will have the craftroom set up and my computer running so I can get back on here and show you techniques and pics. But until then I will keep you updated on the progress of getting up and running again. Have a wonderful week. Until my next rambling :)

No comments: