Thursday, June 17, 2010

Its just me :)

Just wanted to stop by and say hi and let you all know (those of you who have stuck around) that hopefully in the next few weeks I will be back on here blogging and sharing. We are working on getting this house and if all goes right we might have it this weekend. The only downside is that it needs some work on the inside and outside. So we have to tackle the inside before we can move in. The other downside is we have to be able to get the inside done in a week in a 1/2. If we dont we will be paying rent at the place we are at now plus paying rent on our new place. Im so hoping we get the new place and get everything packed and ready to move out of the old by July 1st. I will keep you all posted on the happenings. I will even take pics of the new place (if we get it) before and after to share with you all. Im really hoping that once I get to play with my stamping stuff that I havent forgotton how to use it :) But I guess its just like riding a bike once you hope on it, it all comes back to you. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Until my next rambling :)

No comments: