Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Not stamping related

Small delay this week from posts.  Getting ready for the Brickyard 400 (Nascar Race) and I have a baby shower to go to.  So right now there will be no cardmaking/techniques going on.  Thursday I'm taking my nephews to see the Hauler parade.  What is that you ask its were the Haulers (the semi’s that bring the stock cars, and everything else minus the drivers they need for the race) down the road in a convoy/parade.  This is the 1st time I have ever heard of them doing it here.  What is really cool is they are coming down the interstate that runs right by my house so I will go after work and pick up my nephews and bring them to see this.  Unfortunately its going to be during daylight, I've seen them do this for a race in Bristol on TV and its really cool because they do it at night.  But I cant be picky, its a site to see 40 semi’s all decorated in racing colors.  Before you ask I am so going to take pics and post them here, but they wont be up till next week because you have to know that I will be taking pics at the track on Sunday of the race also.  If you have visited my blog before around this time you know that I usually always have pics of the race.  This race will be special for me this year for a couple reasons, 1. because this will be the 1st race I'm taking my 6 yr old nephew to (he is a tony Stewart fan) 2. because this will be the 1st race I'm taking my mom to (she's a Greg Biffle fan) 3. this will be the last brickyard race I'm going to, why you ask because I have no one to go with after Sundays race.  Maybe in the future I can fine someone who enjoys the race as much as I do, but until then I have to let my race tickets  go.  Ok sorry this post has nothing to do with stamping, but after the race pics next week it will be all stamping all the time :)

No comments: