Sunday, August 02, 2009

My favorite Pic from the Nascar Race

This will be the only picture I will share with you from the Nascar Brickyard 400 race last weekend.  The reason for that is because one I don't want to bore you with a ton of pics and 2 because of all the pictures that were taken this is by far my favorite.Brickyard 7-26-09 001

This is Ryan my oldest nephew.  This was his 1st Nascar race.  He is 6 yrs old and he lasted almost thru the whole race.  The race is 160 laps we stayed for 125 laps.  He is a big tony Stewart fan.  This picture was taken from my deck as we were getting ready to leave for the race. 

Ok so by now you noticed there has been a lack of posting for the week, and that is because I have been busy.  I'm going to the SU! regional's in September in Ohio and I have been making my swaps.  I know its over a month away, but I had an idea of what I wanted to do and I wanted to get them done.  I make a total of 100 swaps (card fronts only).  I make 50 Halloween and 50 Fall.  The reason I don't make all of them one kind is because not everyone likes Halloween.  I will post a pic of both swaps in September after the Regional's.  I just ordered a SU! order so when that comes in I will share it with you all.  I'm still working on doing my video Techniques, I will hopefully have a practice one up by next week.   I wont ramble on anymore.  My next post will be Stamping related, I promise :)  Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.  Until my next rambling :)

No comments: