Friday, October 31, 2008

Off to Chicago :)

Sorry for the lack of posting. I started a technique for you last week to show you, but then I got side tracked and have yet to finish it. So hopefully when I get back from Chicago I will get my act together and get techniques up for you all. So I'm going to Chicago for my Birthday (which is still 2 weeks away). My Aunt and Uncle almost every year take me to Chicago to shop. I so can't wait I have the restaurant I want to eat at all picked out and a few stores we don't have here in Indy picked out to shop at. We leave my house at the crack of dawn and will return to my house late at night. I'm so excited :) I hope I will be able to sleep tonight. So without any more rambling I will leave you all with a HAPPY HALLOWEEN have fun tonight if you are going to a party or trick or treating (and yes you are never to old to trick or treat). Until my next rambling :)

No comments: