Sunday, October 19, 2008

My Big Purchases this Weekend...

See what I got this weekend :) You've gotta love 50% coupons. I got the crease pad for the Sizzix at Michaels and then went to Joann's and got the star. I noticed that Stampin' Up!© has the same stuff but I couldn't pass up the same item with a 50% off coupon. I was so excited about this purchase. So I came home and played with it and this star is a lot bigger then I thought. It comes out as a 8 1/2 inch star. It is a lot bigger then what I had in mind to do with it, but its still really cool. So run don't walk with you 50% off coupon to your nearest Michaels and Joann's stores :) I will hopefully will be back tomorrow night to show you some cards I made in the last couple of nights. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Until my next rambling :)

Supplies:
Star is made with Designer Paper from Joann's and with the Sizzix star die.

No comments: