Thursday, November 06, 2008

Thursday Technique Time

Good evening all. Hope your week has been wonderful. Its been really wonderful weather here in Indy this week (in the 70's), but its all about to change this weekend (in the 40's). But what do you expect its November in Indy so it had to get cold sometime soon. So you all didn't come here to read me rambling on about the weather. So here is what you came for...Thursday Technique. I'm not really sure what it is called I call it Mist Stamping.
Here is what you need:
Ink
Stamps
Mister
Cardstock
Step 1: Ink your stamp up
Step 2: Once you have inked your stamp take your mister and
spritz your stamp. (I spritz it 2 times-you also want to have your mister a few inches away from the stamp) You want your ink to kind of bead up-like the pic (click on pic to see it bigger)
Step 3: Stamp onto your cardstock. Repeat step 1 & 2 until you have covered you paper the way you want it.
Step 4: Once you have your cardstock stamped to your liking then you want to ink the stamp up again & stamp over the misted image. (see pic)
Step 5: Finish your card. The card I did I also did the above steps on the green part but you cant see it as well as the stamped images on the white cardstock.
Hope you enjoyed the Technique this week. It also will look cool for Christmas cards using snowflakes. I will try and do one this weekend and put it on here. Next week there will be no Technique Thursday since its my 35th Birthday and I have no idea what I will be doing. So Technique Thursday will resume on 11/20. So check back and I will get some Christmas Cards on here to share with you all. Have a wonderful evening. Until my next rambling :)
Supplies are Stampin' Up © unless otherwise stated:
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point, Riding Hood Red & Black Stazon
Cardstock: Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White & Riding Hood Red
Stamp: Organic Grace (Hostess Set)
Other: Fibers (Michaels)

No comments: