Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Knock, Knock, who's there?

Its me :) I'm back, sorry about not updating or letting anyone know I was going to not post for 2 weeks. I had to take a step back and not do any stamping. I got burnt out I walked into my Craft room and just thought ugh. So I stayed out of there for 2 weeks and did outside work and exercised and any thing else I could, so I could come back with a clear head and a fresh start. So tomorrow I will be posting my usual Thursday Technique and I will start posting cards and everything. So get ready there will be Halloween cards coming. So those of you who stayed around hoping I would post again just what until tomorrow and you wont be disappointed (or at least I hope not). So back to work I go, counting down the hours until 4:00 (when I get off work) and to Red Lobster I go--they have all you can eat shrimp and I look forward to this every time it comes around and I treat my parents to this to. So I wont be posting anything tonight let alone doing much since I usually have to be rolled home. Have a wonderful evening. Until my next rambling :)

No comments: