Thursday, September 04, 2008

Thursday Technique Time

Good Evening all. I hope your week has been wonderful so far. I have a background technique for you tonight. I got this idea off of another blog- http://www.flatfishpaperarts.blogspot.com/ I stumbled upon her blog last week and saw this really cool idea. I have changed how I did it a little from what she did.
This is what you need:
Watercolor paper
Twinkling H20's
Mister w/water
Aqua Painter


Step 1: Randomly brush w/Aqua painter Twinkling H20's onto watercolor paper. I spray just a little bit of water in my H20's containers to help spread them better on paper. You want to fill your whole paper with color.

Step 2: After you are done with brushing the color onto your paper I took my mister and sprayed water onto the watercolor paper so that it made the colors bleed into each other more.

Step 3: Let dry-I waited 24 hours for mine (but that was also because I tried it last night right before I went to bed).


Step 4: Finish Card. How easy is that :)


Make sure you stop by Flat Fish blog, she has some cool stuff on there. Have a wonderful evening, I hope you enjoyed the borrowed Technique. I will be posting some Halloween and Baby cards over the weekend so make sure you stop back by. Until my next rambling :)
Supplies: All supplies are Stampin' Up!© unless otherwise stated:
Stamps: Boots (Stampendous), Wicked (Michaels $1.00)
Paper: Watercolor (Hobby Lobby), Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White, Basic Black
Inks: Black Stazon
Punches: Notched Corner, Large Oval
Other: Twinkling H20's, Color Pencils (Prismacolor), Silver Brads (Michaels)

No comments: