Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Stopping by to say...

Hi :) Wanted to show you 3 cards I made on Sunday during the cautions of the Martinsville Nascar Race. I had fun making them because I used Prismacolor on the flower card, SU markers on the dog card and Copics on the cupcake card. Don't forget I wont be doing Techniques until Thursday. This Wednesday My brother, SIL and me are all going to a Advance Screening of Forgetting Sarah Marshall (its from the guys who brought "The 40-year-old Virgin and Knocked Up) which I have seen both and 40-year-old Virgin was good (I've seen it 2 times) and I went with my SIL to see Knocked Up and I didn't like it. I'm hoping that this one will be good. Anyway my mom got us the tickets from her work so, since I don't usually do anything when I get home from work I'm so looking forward to this (even if I'm going to feel like a 3rd wheel). Hope you enjoy the cards and have a good evening. Until my next rambling :)
Supplies:
Stamps: Stamping bella, MFT and Miscellaneous from Joann's
Inks: Stampin' Up!©
Paper: Stampin' Up!©
Ribbon: Stampin' Up!© & Misc. from Michaels
Markers: Copics, Stampin' Up!© & Prismacolor Pencils
Other: Robin Nest pebbles & White Gel Pen

No comments: