Thursday, March 27, 2008

Technique Time

Sorry its late, I had one last night but once I got done with it I didnt like it so by that time it was after 11:00 pm and I needed to go to bed. So when I got home tonight from work I did another one. Its not hard and some of you might have seen or done this before. Without further rambling...its Technique Time :)

You will need the following:
Glossy Cardstock
Clear Embossing Powder

Heat Gun
Brayer w/rubber attachment
VersaMark Ink
Several different Inks
Stamp Set





Step 1: Stamp in several different colors your small stamps (i used the 3 small flowers out of the above mentioned stamp set) onto the glossy cardstock. Let dry for a few minutes.

Step 2: Take your bold stamp and stamp it in the Versamark Ink and then stamp on the glossy cardstock over the already stamped images (i did it 2 times on the cardstock)

Step 3: Pour clear embossing powder over the stamp images and tap off/brush off extra. Once you have the extra embossing powder off, use heat gun to set embossing powder

Step 4: Once embossing powder is cool, take brayer and roll it into the ink of your choice (you want the ink to be a little darkier then the ink you used for the 1st images). Once you have your brayer inked roll it over the glossy cardstock (i did this several times in different directions to make sure I got a good coat of ink on the cardstock).

Step 5: Once you have the cardstock covered you will then want to take a tissue and rub the cardstock. You want to remove all the ink off the embossed images.

Step 6: Finish Card. I hope that I have explained this well enough so you can do this cool and fun technique. If you have any questions or would like better pictures please let me know. Here is my finished card.



Supplies are from Stampin' Up!© :
Stamps: Fabulous Flowers & Short & Sweet
Inks: Groovy Guava, Wild Wasabi, Purely Pomegranate, VersaMark, Basic Black and Brilliant Blue
Cardstock: Glossy and Purely Pomegranate
Other: Clear Embossing Powder and White Ribbon




Just a small note I am going to change the day of my Techniques to Thursday since lately it seems I have been to busy to get my blog updated on Wednesday's. Hope you have a wonderful evening and until my next rambling :)

No comments: