Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Completed Craft Room

Hi everyone :) so I finally got my craft room back together and I love it :) I got it cleaned up and organized Friday before Easter. I took before and after pics to share with everyone. That is all I have done for the last week. I haven't gotten any stamping done :( I'm hoping to turn that around tonight if I can ever lose this headache (I got hit in the eye Sunday and when I move my eye a certain way I get a headache) but I think the need to stamp will out weigh the headache. So without further rambling here is the pics:
Before: 2 different angles














After: 2 different angles
I love the way my room looks and feels now,
I don't feel so enclosed
and it seems to be lighter.
I also didn't realize that
I had some much stuff
crammed into the blue hutch.
So that's all I have for you tonight.
Come back tomorrow night and I will have a new technique for you. Hope you all had a wonderful Easter and have a good
evening. Until my next rambling :)

1 comment:

Debbie - StudioBeeCreations said...

Yowza!!....check out all your STUFF!!...looks GREAT....way to organize it all....visual is very free-ing too...Cant wait for your latest creation....creative blessings, Debbie