Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Quick Hi and Bye :)

Wanted to stop by for a few and say hi and that I will be MIA this week. I decided to destroy my craft room (not really just looks like it) and redo it. I bought new shelving units and everything and I started tearing everything apart and was even going to redo the walls (tearing down wallpaper and painting) but as I was starting my destruction I realize that Easter is Sunday (I started this Monday) and the family comes here to our house to celebrate and I have just destroyed my craft room which also happens to be the kids playroom. So needless to say I don't have time to do anything crafty. So once I get the room back together and after Easter I will be back to blogging and doing weekly Techniques. So until then have a wonderful week and a Happy Easter. Until my next rambling :)

No comments: