Thursday, January 17, 2008

Cool Idea for Rub-Ons

Have you seen those cool Rub-Ons? I enjoy using them I have used them on glass containers, cards and picture frames. Then the other night I was looking at my cell phone and it hit me I wonder if Rub-ons would work on it, so I put some rub-ons on the front of my cell phone (see pic below) and as of today they have stayed on even after dropping and kicking my cell phone across the sidewalk ( I didn't do it on purpose, I'm just clumsy) So if you need a idea for Rub-ons or are just in need of a cool look for your cell phone grab you Rub-ons and have fun. The rub-ons I used are not SU I purchased these from Achievers. I'm hoping when I get paid next month I can get new stamps and rub-ons from the new SU catty. Ive been sick the last 2 days and I'm hoping since I'm feeling better that by tomorrow I will have the new technique up for you all. I hope you enjoyed the idea for Rub-Ons and until my next rambling :)
If you choose to do this make sure that your cell phone is clean, or the rub-ons might not stick.

No comments: