Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sunday Post

I wanted to pass on some info to you all. Yesterday I went to my local Michaels ( I had a 50% coupon I got in the mail that I had to use) I noticed that they had Cuttlekids dies. I thought cool I wonder if they will work in my Cuttlebug, for $4.99 + the discount if it didnt work I would only be out a few $$$. So I got the one with the frog. So I came home and finally about 1:00am this morning got to us it ( was watching my nephews and had to wait until they went to bed not that they went to bed that late its just happen to be when I got around to trying the cuttlebug) Sorry was rambling....anyway its works. I was so excited. You use the cuttlekids dies you need to use the A,C,B plates. At my Michaels they have several really cool dies not to mention they also have the alphabets which are a lot cheaper ($14.99) then the regular Cuttlebug dies which are like $50.00 or more. This week Micheals even has a 40% off coupon. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and have a wonderful week. Stay tuned I will have a new Technique for you all this week (I will try to post it on Wednesday). Until my next rambling :)
Card I made with the cuttlekids die.
Also check out my new watermark, I did it all by myself after like 2 hours trying to figure out how to do it.

No comments: