Friday, June 01, 2007

Something New

Its been a very busy couple of weeks. We have been doing a lot of yard work since its so nice outside and then Memorial Day weekend came up and then I thought I have totally forgotten to update my blog. So I have a few cards for you for right now and hopefully this weekend I will get a new technique up for you all.

The cards below I made with all Stampin' Up! stamps/inks/paper. The embellishments are from a friend of mine that make them from plaster and she sells them on her website and she wanted me to make a few cards to show them off. If you would like to see her other items she sells and makes handmade go to: www.creativecountrygiftsandcrafts.com .
I hope you all had a wonderful week and have a good weekend.
Until my next rambling...have a good evening :)

No comments: