For the Technique you will need the following: (All items used are from Stampin' Up!)
Cardstock (Whisper White/Gable Green/ Brilliant Blue)
Versamark ink pad and Versamark Pen
White Gel Pen
White Craft Ink
Circle and Scalloped Circle punch (marvy uchida punches)
1) I punched Circle out of Whisper White and then I took the flower stamp and stamped image using Versamark Ink.
2) Color in stamped images with the pastels (it is easier to color images in by dabbing the chalks onto the versamark using a dauber)
3) If you want the next thing you do is using the Versamark Pen color the areas around the flowers in the pen and then take the pastels and do the same as above.
4) Punch a scalloped circle then using the white gel pen make dots in the scalloped parts of the punch and then attatch the stamped image to the cicle.
5) Then stamp the background ( i used the dots from the itty bitty backgrounds) in White Craft ink.
6) Finish the card
Hope you enjoy and have a wonderful weekend. Dont forget to either check back or sign up to get updates for new Stampin' Up! items from the new catty :) ....Until the next rambling :)