Monday, May 21, 2007

I found Scallops

So yesterday I went to Nashville, Indiana (Brown County--they have cute little stores here) and went to 2 Stamping/Scrapbooking places. You will never guess what I found....are you ready.....I found Scalloped Punches. I about fell over when I saw them. Wishful Thinking (one of the 2 stores I went to) had the Mega Oval and Mega Square Scalloped Punches for $16.29 each and the other store (which at this time I cant even remember the name of) had the Giga Circle and Square Scalloped Punches for $17.00. So since I already have the circle and square Mega and Giga punches I had to get the Oval Mega Scalloped Punch. Now only if I could find the Giga Oval Scalloped Punch I would have all of them. That is until they come out with the Rectangle one sometime this summer. When I get home this evening I will post the name of the other store that I went to. If you are ever in Brown County you should stop by these places. They have tons of stamps/accessories/papers and books. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Not to mention you can even try some of the products out before you purchase.
I will post a few new cards this week using the punches and soon to be retired stamp sets.
So until my next rambling have a wonderful sunny and warm day :)

No comments: