Sunday, March 11, 2007

Just a few cards for you...

Ive been kind of busy so the only thing I have for you is a few pics of some cards I have made. Hopefully this week I will have another technique for you all. I would have a new one for you today but I cant get to my stampin table because my nephews train table is blocking it. I went and bought a new rug for there play room which is in my craft room and I have to let the rug relax before I can put stuff on it. Im sorry Im rambling on and on.... On a new note I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Here is Indy it actually started getting warmer. Friday it got to 65 and the weatherman actually said it would get to 70 on Tuesday ( but I wont believe it till I feel it) I cant wait until its Summer time. Like I promised here are a few pics of cards for you. Until my next rambling....Have a wonderful evening and week:) All Cards are made with Stampin' Up! products.

No comments: