Sunday, March 04, 2007

Its Ghosting..And not the white sheet kind

I have a new technique for you all. Its called Ghosting or VersaMark Resist. All Products are from Stampin' Up!
You will need the following items: Glossy Cardstock, VersaMark Ink, Brayer and the Rubber attachment, Ink, and Cardstock.
INSTRUCTIONS:
1: stamp the stamps in VersaMark and stamp them on the Glossy Cardstock.
2: ink the brayer with the ink you want to cover the cardstock (i put about 3 layers of color on my cardstock to make sure it was covered evenly)
3: wipe off cardstock with a kleenex (this will take the ink off the images you stamped with versamark)
4: Finish your project


I used:
Paper: Glossy white Cardstock, Cameo Coral Cardstock
Ink: Versamark, Basic Black, Cameo Coral, and the New In Color Cool Caribbean
Stamps: Warm Words and Island Blossom(retired hostess set from the 05-06 catty)

I hope the instructions make since. I was up several times last night (couldnt sleep ) so updating my blog this afternoon probably isnt really smart since my brain is only working 1/2 way. If you need further instructions please let me know.
Thanks for stopping by, have a good evening and until my next rambling :)

No comments: