Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Cute Bookmarks

I made these using the Cuttlebug Animals and Office Paper Clips. They were so super easy to make and super cute.
Just need to cut the animals out 1st in chipboard and then in paper of your choice (2 sets of each for front and back). Then you glue the paper on the chipboard then if you want you can cover the animals in modge podge. Once all is dry glue the animals front and back to the paperclip ( i used e6000 from walmart). Then you can decorate them with google eyes. I hope you enjoy.



I will try and have another cool technique for you all this week. Until then have a wonderful evening and until my next rambling :)

2 comments:

Risa said...

Hi!

I think that your bookmarks are absolutely adorable!

Malieta

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

These are just the cutest little clippies ever! Great project!