Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Something New

I made this with card with Stampin Up paper/ink and stamps (stamps are from the newest spring mini). The scalloped part I used with the newest and latest punches. I have only been able to find the scalloped square mega and giga punches right now. Most every place I have looked for the Circle and the Oval punches have been sold out. But I guess that I got into the scalloped punches later then anyone else.
The next in thing is the Stamping Bellas. I just ordered 4 of them. If you havent seen them before you need to go to this website www.stampingbella.com once you go to the website you will be hooked.
When I get more time this week I am hopefully will be posting picks of cards I made for a wedding. Until then have a wonderful evening and until my next rambling :)

No comments: