Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Nothing to do w/stamping

This has nothing to do with stamping but it has something to do with The City of Indianapolis.
I have run across this blog and if you are from Indy or are interested on whats going on in Indy check this out: www.indyundercover.blogspot.com
I'm going to add it to my fav blogs.
It is rather interesting what it has to say about our city. If you disagree with anything it has to say please don't blame me. I just happen to come across it. I have know idea who is the composer of it.
On a stamping note--I will be hopefully posting a few new cards I made the other day using a new stamp set you can earn from Sell-a-bration, and I also used a embossing template from Cuttlebug (I don't have one but you can use them with your sizzix).
So stay tuned.
Have a good day. Until my next rambling :)

No comments: