Friday, January 19, 2007

Going Blue--Indy has

Let me start by saying I'm not a big Colts fan, but its really hard not to get swept up in the excitement of them making it to the AFC Championship. So I just wanted to say
GO COLTS!!!
I just think it would be really cool if Indy Colts and the Chicago Bears made it to the Superbowl. I am not a big football fan, but I do enjoy the Superbowl--yes mostly for the commercials not to mention that after the Superbowl I know that the Nascar season starts and the Dayton 500 will be here soon(I am a very big Nascar fan).
Go Dale Jr!!
Go Tony Stewart!!
Ok that's all the talk about sports.
I know I said I was going to download a few pics of cards but I have to say I have been lazy. So this weekend since its supposed to be cold and we are supposed to get our 1st snow fall of the season on Sunday I will be posting cards and who knows maybe a technique.
So make sure you check back in to see what I have done.
Until my next rambling, thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day :)

No comments: