Monday, January 08, 2007

I have lost......

I have to share with who ever wants to listen or in this case read. I LOST 10 POUNDS!!!! I know your thinking good for you (whatever).... But see I am the heaviest I have ever been. I weighed 175 and now I'm 165. I'm short and being short and chunky just doesn't look good on me. So my goal is to weigh at least 120. That would hopefully put me in size 7 jeans. So enough of that--If you are wondering how I did it--I have stopped going out to eat, started drinking 3-4 bottles of water and not as many Dr Peppers ( was drinking 4-5 a day now drinking 2 a day). That's it --well I also do some walking for exercise for about 30min.
Anyway---I'm hoping I will feel better tonight (i have a rather bad cold) and I will post this really cool technique project thing that I got off of SCS (splitcoast stampers). So stay tuned and I will WOW you all (hopefully)I know you are thinking why not just put it up now since you are on the web--well I'm at work unfortunately I cant call in sick since I'm the only one here until March. My boss is on vacation until then and its only me left. So I have to suffer with not feeling good and have to be at work when I really probably should be in bed or at least see the doctor - I hate to go to the doctor since most of the time they want to give me cough syrup with codeine in it and I'm allergic to codeine and I hate those z packs ( that pill thing you take for a week and you should be all better--my butt it only makes me feel worse and not to mention have to spend more money to see the doctor again for them to give you something else that they should have given you before that stupid z-pack thing) -- Sorry really started rambling then didn't I.
Well I will sign off for the time being. Until later tonight.. Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading my rambling...Until I ramble again:)

2 comments:

blah said...

Congratulations! You're definitely on the way and it sounds like you're doing it sensibly!

Anonymous said...

great job! keep it up. i totally understand, i am inthe same boat with my weight and working hard to get rid of the excess pounds and am on the way. the water really helps!