Monday, February 13, 2012

A Wonderful Kit

I got my box of goodies from Stampin’ Up! on Friday.  It is full of all sorts of stuff.  I did take a few pics before I opened everything up, played with it and put it away.  If you have ever thought about joining SU! now is the time to do it.  Not only is the SU! starter kit $125.00 (us) from now until then end of March, but there is also some really cool incentives you get for starting with them.  You have the option to be a Hobby Demo or a Business Demo.  I am usually a Hobby Demo, cause I mostly do it to get the discount but I think I might try to do it as a Business.  Not sure how that will work out since I work full-time and don’t really have anyone to share my obsession with, other then online.  I don’t know I’m in the mood to see what I can do as far as taking  my Demo as a Business.  So I hope you enjoy the pics and if you would like some additional information on becoming a Demo please let me know.  Come back tomorrow and I will have some Valentine cards to share.  I need to log off and go make my special someone his Valentine card.  Hope everyone has a wonderful evening.  Until my next rambling :)

008 (4)All the goodies nice and neatly boxed up from Stampin’ Up!

010 (3)Look at all the goodies!!   This is just some of it.   You get all the following:  4 stamp sets, 5 inks, 1 wheel, 1 handle for the wheel, 1 reinker, 1 ink holder for the wheel, ribbon, 1 pkg of whisper white cardstock, 1 pkg of color cardstock, 1 pkg of designer series paper, 2 markers, 1 blender pen, 1 punch, 1 round sponge, color coach, dimensional, 1 clear block, white envelopes, 1 décor elements, 1 Stampin’ Up! décor elements, snail adhesive, stampin scrub and stampin mist.  That’s a lot to get anyone started on a wonderful stamping adventure.

011 (3) This is the rest of the goodies that were in the box.  This is the business part that you will also receive.  You get: 8 current catty’s, 8 current mini catty’s, 8 sell-a-bration catty’s (just during this time you will get these catty’s if you sign up after March 31 you wont get these), hostess invitations, hostess envelopes, 1 spanish catty, 1 Demo started DVD, 1 MDS DVD ( my digital studio dvd to showcase the software), and order forms.

Thinking about signing up or want more information, just ask and I can help.

No comments: