Monday, August 30, 2010

Finally A Card

Im hoping this will work and the card will look ok.  I took the picture  using my cell phone, since I dont have a camera.  Im hoping if this does work out I can post more cards on my blog.  Once I get internet at my house I can do video techniques again, but it will be awhile since we really dont have much money to get extra things right now.  So without any further rambling and with my fingers crossed here is the Card.    So let me know what you think about the quality of the picture.  Cause if everyone can see it ok then this will be a good way for me to stay connected to everyone who has stuck by me and my blog through the down times.  Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.  Until my next rambling :)


Fairy Card:
Supplies:
Stamp: will update with info soon
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Champagne VersaMark
Markers: Copic

No comments: